I’ve done a lot of research to find the best testosterone booster on the market. After countless hours trolling through scientific studies I’ve got a pretty good idea of what ingredients to look for and can spot whether a product has an effective or ineffective formula. Below you can find the results of that research including which boosters I recommend based on their ingredient formulas.
Don’t just take my word for it – do some research and familiarise yourself with what to look for in a testosterone supplement. A good place to start would be to find out more about each ingredient and to consult with your doctor about all the options available to you.
My Top Picks:
Quick Run-Down Of Each Product:
– Prime Male is my top pick amongst testosterone supplements right now. This is because it has an extremely well researched and balanced ingredients formula that beats anything else on the market.
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Nettle Root Extract
- Oyster Extract
- Siberian Ginseng
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2
– This product is perfect for guys over 30 who are looking for all the benefits of naturally increased testosterone production. Benefits include:
- Increasing energy levels (overcoming fatigue)
- Increased sexual libido
- Increases in strength and lean muscle mass
- Weight loss
- Mood improvements
- Clearer and sharper mind
- Better control over blood pressure levels
- Easier regulation of blood sugar levels
– Prime Male comes with a 90 Day money back guarantee so you can always try it out and return it if its not working for you.
– Verdict: Prime male has the best ingredient formula on the market right now and so that’s why its my top pick for 2014.
– TestoFuel has a great ingredient formula that is optimized for building muscle. This is probably one of the most thoroughly researched ingredient formulas for muscle building supplements I have seen on the market right now. Ingredients include:
– TestoFuel has a lot of really positive reviews from serious muscle gainers (probably the most I could find online for any product) such as the one below:
– It has a 90 day money back guarantee if you don’t see results – no questions asked. It could be worth trying out the product and getting a refund if you don’t see any gains after a couple of months.
– For the quality of the ingredients formula and the amount of research they have done into it – I would say it is well priced. Especially their package deal.
– Verdict: If you want to stick to natural ingredients then I believe TestoFuel is one of the best muscle building supplements on the market right now. Its ingredients list has been thoroughly tested and their are a lot of positive reviews around from users.
Other Products I Reviewed But Don’t Recommend:
Choosing The Right Testosterone Supplement
There are plenty of ineffective boosters on the market that give this product type a bad name. Picking one that will work for you comes down to making sure you do your research thoroughly. Basically, it all comes down to ingredients. I spent a long time trolling through scientific studies and researching ingredients – you can find my research notes here.
Essentially you want something that has scientifically proven ingredients + ingredients that are all-natural so that you won’t get any nasty side-effects.
It’s important to note, you may already have naturally high levels of testosterone in which case you probably don’t need to get into boosters. You can always check this by visiting your doctor and getting a test done.
I hope you find my site useful.