Welcome to Axioinc.com. Here you will find useful tips and resources on how to find a top testosterone booster. I have included lots of different resources including scientific research into the best ingredients you can look for, reviews of individual boosters and other important information you should know before making a purchase decision.
Knowing where to start with testosterone boosters can be a little tricky, that’s why I have put together some info below to help you out.
Why Use Testosterone Boosters?
There are a number of reasons you might want to use testosterone boosters, for me it was to help with my work-outs and increase muscle mass. Here are some reasons why people use them:
Testosterone boosters work by helping the body to produce and release higher levels of testosterone. Higher levels of testosterone will help you by giving you more muscle growth, faster gains, faster recovery times and more energy to push through your work outs.
- Testosterone increases the rate of protein synthesis (the rate at which the body absorbs and uses protein). This allows the body to absorb and use more protein at a faster rate which causes increases in fat-free muscle mass.
- Testosterone limits the effects of Cortisol on the body. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone which means it breaks down muscle mass. The higher your testosterone levels, the less damage cortisol will do to your muscles.
- As you probably know, the idea behind working out is to cause small tears in our muscles so that the muscle fibers will grow back stronger and bigger. Testosterone is the key behind this whole regenerative process. The higher your testosterone levels, the quicker your muscles will regenerate. Allowing you to recover between workouts much faster.
- Higher testosterone levels cause boosts in energy levels. This will allow you to have more productive workouts and push yourself harder, for longer.
- Testosterone increases growth hormone levels. This hormone also increases the rate of protein synthesis, maximizing your gains and promoting muscle growth.
- The combination of testosterone and growth hormones is killer – allowing you to easily make big gains in muscle size and strength as well as recovering from workouts much quicker.
Natural and Healthy:
Most testosterone boosters have all-natural ingredients, very few side effects and help the body to organically produce and release more testosterone. This is opposed to steroids which provide an injection of synthetic testosterone in to the body. There are huge risks attached to synthetic testosterone such as steroids, with many users reporting some pretty intense side effects including long term damage to internal organs.
By promoting growth hormones and protein synthesis, increasing testosterone levels will give you the added benefit of fat loss – especially in the stomach area.
One great side effect of testosterone is that it will generally improve your mood. This makes it easier to stay motivated and focused on your goals.
Increased Sex Drive and Libido:
Increases in testosterone levels have been linked to increases in sex drive and libido. Some people use testosterone boosters to last longer or just simply to revitalize their sex drive.
Summary: What Can I Use Testosterone Boosters For?
– Body Building and Muscle Development
– Increasing energy levels
– Increasing sexual libido – improving sex life and drive
– Reducing body fat
– Improving your mood and focus
If you suffer from low testosterone levels, testosterone boosters are one option available to you however in this case it is advisable that you consult a doctor first.
How do Testosterone Boosters work?
They target certain cells in the testes which produce HGH (growth hormones), specifically testosterone. Boosters give these cells the fuel they need to produce testosterone at higher levels. This means that the body will naturally produce more testosterone which will contribute to muscle growth and development.
What Should You Look For in a Good Booster?
Ingredients, Ingredients and Ingredients.
There are two factors we are looking for in the ingredient list:
Natural Ingredients Vs Artificial Ingredients: Natural ingredients promote increased testosterone production by the body. Artificial boosters such as steroids introduce synthetic testosterone into the body. It can be highly dangerous to introduce synthetic testosterone from outside the body, you need to be very careful of dosage levels and many users of these boosters report some pretty intense side effects. I personally recommend sticking with natural ingredients.
2. Proof of Results: There are plenty of brands out there who are ripping people off by preying on their lack of knowledge. They use cheap but ineffective ingredients. It’s important to make sure the ingredients in the booster work and there is scientific evidence to back them up.
My Top 4 Ingredients:
– Vitamin D: a natural but effective enhancer of testosterone production – click here to find out more
– D-aspartic Acid (DAA): specifically targets sex hormone production including the production of testosterone – click here to read more.
– Zinc: commonly found in the form of oyster extract, zinc has been scientifically proven to increase levels of free range testosterone – click here to read more
– Magnesium: proven to increase rates of testosterone synthesis – click here to read more
I would not buy a product that does not contain one of the above ingredients.
Important: If you see any ingredients you do not recognise – research them thoroughly to make sure they are safe
Overall the reports of side effects were few – in less than 5% of users. It is advised you trial a product first and if you experience any side effects, stop immediately. Of course if in doubt consult your doctor first. Here are the most common side effects that appear in those 5%:
– Aggressive behaviour and mood swings (due to extremely high testosterone levels – if you take the recommended dosage you should be fine).
– Acne outbreaks (naturally the increases in hormone production will increase the chance of acne appearing)
– Headaches (few but some users reported headaches – it is advised you drink more fluids to provide dilution in the body which may help with this)
Which T Booster Do I Recommend?