Hi, welcome to my site.
I started this site because I was searching for a great testosterone booster and I wanted to share my notes. This site documents all my research and experience with testosterone supplements. Hopefully you will find my notes useful.
Testosterone Supplements Quick Start Guide:
Knowing where to start with testosterone boosters can be a little tricky, that’s why I have put together some info to help you out.
What Can I Use Testosterone Boosters For?
- Body Building and Muscle Development
- Increasing energy levels
- Increasing sexual libido – improving sex life and drive
- Reducing body fat
- Improving your mood and focus
If you suffer from low testosterone levels, testosterone boosters are one option available to you however in this case it is advisable that you consult a doctor first.
How do Testosterone Boosters work?
They target certain cells in the testes which produce HGH (growth hormones), specifically testosterone. Boosters give these cells the fuel they need to produce testosterone at higher levels. This means that the body will naturally produce more testosterone which will contribute to muscle growth and development.
What I Now Look For In a Testosterone Booster (after all my research)
Ingredients, Ingredients and Ingredients.
There are two factors we are looking for in the ingredient list:
1. All Natural Ingredients: Artificial ingredients such as those found in steroids can be highly dangerous and have adverse side effects.
2. Only scientifically proven and effective ingredients: There are plenty of brands out there who are ripping people off by preying on their lack of knowledge. They use cheap but ineffective natural ingredients to market their boosters as “all-natural”.
To avoid being scammed it is essential that the product you buy has the following natural ingredients:
- Vitamin D (a natural but effective enhancer of testosterone production)
- D-aspartic Acid (DAA), specifically targets sex hormone production including the production of testosterone.
- Zinc (the highest concentrates of Zinc are found in Oysters and specifically oyster extract)
- Vitamin B6
Any product that is missing even one of the above ingredients will be less effective or just straight out not work at all. This is probably the most important factor you need to check for before making your purchase decision.
Important: If you see any ingredients you do not recognise – research them thoroughly to make sure they are safe.
This is the reason I am such a strong supporter of natural boosters over artificial ingredients or steroids. Most people who take supplements with only natural ingredients report no or minor side effects. However there have been some reports of side effects which you should take into account (although they are probably due to people taking more than the recommended dosage):
- Aggressive behaviour and mood swings (due to extremely high testosterone levels – if you take the recommended dosage you should be fine).
- Acne outbreaks (overall there will be greater increases in hormone production, increasing the chance of acne appearing)
- Headaches (few but some users reported headaches – it is advised you drink more fluids to provide dilution in the body which may help with this)
Overall the reports of side effects were few – in less than 5% of users. It is advised you trial a product first and if you experience any side effects, stop immediately. Of course if in doubt as always, consult your doctor first.